This card has been to designed to answer all the 'how much' questions a cake decorator asks when creating cakes for any occasion. It has everything you need to know, (especially if you are trying to cost cakes)
- how many portions, including suggested portion sizes and guidance for both fruit & sponge and tips on how to cut your cake and wedding servings
- how much cake mixture,
- buttercream quantities (for 3 layer and 4 layer cakes),
- how much sugarpaste to cover a cake,
- how much sugarpaste to cover a board,
- how much ganache for filling, crumb coating, 3 layer & 4 layer cakes,
- ganache to pour,
- how much ribbon for around a cake,
- how much for ribbon for around a board,
- how much for ribbon for around number cakes,
- hemispheres - how to line the tins, how much cake mixture, baking times, portions, buttercream and sugarpaste quanitities
- buttercream for piping cupcakes
I think everyone needs this!
What a genius card! Any question I ever have when making a cake - it answers. My favourite tip is how much buttercream I need when icing cupcakes.
— Dan, 5th March 2019