A very yummy collection of recipes!
Chocolate Fridge cake is a delicious treat, like an ‘up market’ rocky road. Cut into bars it is perfect for lunch boxes, afternoon tea or a yummy snack. Cut into small squares (or even dipped in chocolate) it can be used as a topping for drip cakes, indulgent cupcakes or gift wrapped in cellophane bags. This card includes the perfect chocolate fridge cake with variations to make a milk and white version, a tropical fridge cake and a children's fridge cake.
- There is a recipe for white chocolate truffles with tips on flavouring,
- Baileys truffles,
- crunchy chocolate sticks (like home made matchmakers),
- a host of caramel recipes (7!) - vanilla, coffee, chocolate, banana, mint, rum & raisin and treacle,
- salted caramel filling (for chocolates),
- caramel chocolate buttons
- chocolate Christmas pudding truffles.
There is information on storage and keeping times.
For instructions on how to temper chocolate, how to use transfer sheets and choosing chocolate – refer to the Chocolate recipe card