You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate
- How make a domed ladybird cupcake
- How to make a domed blossom heart cupcake
- Different types of icings
- How to use the rose mould
- How to create a textured heart cupcake topper
- How to create a textured blossom cupcake topper
- How to create cut out hearts
- How to create mini blossom flowers
- How to make a cupid rose and leaves
- How to use the rose leaf plunger cutter
- How to make a mini bow
- Piping (this will be shown briefly - for more detailed info including filling a piping bag, there is a cupcake piping demonstration)
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home