You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate
- How to make the perfect modelling paste
- How to make a large flouncy bow
- How to make a frilly edged bow
- How to make a two tone parcel bow including curling ribbons
- How to make mini cupcake bows (using the Jem cutters)
- How to use moulds to create mini bows
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home