You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate
- Different types of icings and how to choose the best one
- Tutorial - adding colour
- How to make a rose, carnation, peony, leaf, ranunculus using the FMM range of 'easiest flower cutters'
- How to use professional modelling tools to shape your petals
- How to soften the edges of petals
- How to frill petals
- How to add veining detail to leaves
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home