You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate
- How to make cupcake topper discs in a range of styles
- How to use modelling tools and piping nozzles to enhance the designs
- How to frill paste
- Basic piping to enhance the toppers
- How to use moulds
- How to use dust colours to enhance your decorations
- How to paint details including choice of 'paint'
- Storage of your toppers
- How to pipe a rose swirl
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home