These delightful cupcakes are easier to make than you may think. We will bake the cupcakes for you. You will be taught step by step how to create four different dome cupcakes. The techniques learnt may easily be adapted to create other designs and students will receive a full set of notes.
- Working with sugarpaste, modelling paste and flower paste
- How to use a variety of professional modelling tools
- How to use textured mats
- Cutter technique
- How to use the Cupid rose cutter
- How to create layered designs
- How to create cupcake domes
- How to pipe a bulb of frosting/ buttercream (this sits underneath the dome)
- Storage of your decorations and cupcakes
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
Everything is included - the cupcakes, icings, use of equipment, a box to take them home in. Students receive a set of course notes and a 10% discount in the shop on items used during the course.
We provide tea, coffee, drinking water and cake. You may like to bring an apron.