Under the guidance of an experienced tutor you will learn step by step how to create a beautiful poinsettia, holly leaves and berries. You will then learn how to wire these into a spray - all ready to place on your Christmas cake.
- Tutorial -different types of icings
- Tutorial - all about flowerpaste and how to use it
- How to create realistic flower centres
- How to create wired petals and leaves
- How to use dust colours to best effect
- How to make berries
- How to use edible glaze
- How to use a steamer
- How to create a wired spray
- Storage and transportation of your arrangement
- How to secure wired arrangements to cakes
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
Everything is included - the flowerpaste, colours, wires, tape, glaze.
We will provide the equipment for you to use - you will have the option to purchase these items at a reduced price.
Students will receive a set of comprehensive notes.