You will learn the basic principles and skills of successful modelling, using novelty effects and colour. The skills you learn can easily be transferred to other projects..
- Tutorial – what is modelling paste
- How to work with modelling paste – our top tips and golden rules
- How to model a mini unicorn
- How to use a selection of modelling tools to best effect to enhance your modelled creations
- How to add colour
- How to make a cloud from icing
Lyn is a highly experienced and accomplished cake decorator, especially when it comes to modelling and shoes. Calm, patient and kind Lyn shares her knowledge clearly and is always there to help.
Everything is included - the icings, materials and use of equipment as well as a box to take your witch home in. Students will receive a full set of course notes as well as a 10% in the shop on anything used on the course. We provide tea, coffee, drinking water and cake. You may like to bring an apron.
If you would like to take photographs to supplement the notes you are most welcome, we do ask you not to take videos please.
Course what I expected and more. Lyn was fab, very patient and clearly explained everything.
— Laura Morford, 25th January 2023