We will bake you 4 vanilla cupcakes and you will decorate them under the guidance of an experienced tutor. Learn how to create a domed pumpkin, a domed black cat, a modelled witches hat sitting of two-tone ruffle piping and a moulded cobweb and spider also on ruffle piping.
- Tutorial - different types of icing, when and how to use them
- How to create a cupcake dome
- How to create a domed pumpkin cupcake topper including leaves, stalk and tendrils
- How to use professional modelling tools to best effect
- How to create a domed black cat cupcake topper
- How to paint on sugarpaste
- Basic modelling techniques
- How to model a witches hat
- How to use a mould
- How to use pop it moulds
- How to use the twist twist nozzles
- How to create 2 tone cupcake piping
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
The course price includes everything you need to decorate your cupcakes including a box to take them home. We will provide 4 cupcakes, buttercream/ frosting, all of the materials, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and refreshments. Course attendees will also receive a full set of course notes and a discount sheet which gives exclusive discounts on the items used during the course purchased in the cake decorating supplies shop on the day of your course.