This is absolutely delightful! Create a posy of 3 fruit cake cupcakes (so baby Christmas cakes). We will bake 3 fruit cake cupcakes for you. You will marzipan and ice each one, then decorate with royal icing - a piped poinsettia, brush embroidery poinsettia and then moulds to create a pine cone, holly, berries and mistletoe.
- How to marzipan and flat ice fruit cake cupcakes
- How to colour royal icing
- How to fill a piping bag (mess free!)
- How to pipe a poinsettia in royal icing
- How to create a brush embroidery design in royal icing
- How to use edible pearls to enhance your cupcakes
- How to use moulds to create holly, berries, mistletoe and a 3D pine cone
- How to create a cupcake posy
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
Everything is included - the mini fruit cakes, marzipan, icings, colours, materials to create your posy and use of all equipment. Students also receive a comprehensive set of student notes and a 10% discount in the retail shop on supplies used throughout the course.
You may like to bring an apron.