Cupcake bouquets are very 'on trend' and the perfect gift. With step by step expert tuition in a friendly environment be amazed at what you can create.
The focus of this course is entirely on decoration - We will bake you a batch of delicious cupcakes ready for you to decorate, you will use different nozzles to pipe buttercream and frosting to create 3 floral designs. You will learn different colouring techniques and we will show you how to create a cupcake bouquet using the designs you have created.
- Tutorial - buttercream and frosting - their pros & cons & best applications
- Tutorial - how to colour buttercream and frosting (including deep colours)
- How to filling a piping bag
- How to use an adapter
- How to create two tone buttercream
- How to create a rose swirl
- How to pipe a poinsettia with individual petals
- How to pipe leaves
- How to pipe with your choice of Russian nozzle
- How to use flowerpaste to make holly leaves
- How to assemble and create a cupcake bouquet (with lots of Annabelle top tips/ insider secrets)
This is a very different course to the whole day Cupcake bouquet and piping
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
Everything is included - the cupcakes, buttercream, frosting, materials to create the bouquet and a box to take your bouquet home in. We provide use of all equipment.
You may like to bring an apron.
We provide tea, coffee, drinking water and cake.
Students receive a full set of notes and a 10% discount in the shop on items used throughout the course.