You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate
- Tutorial – all about piping mediums. Buttercream versus frosting, what they are, advantages/ disadvantages and how to choose
- Tutorial - how to fill a piping bag
- Tutorial - how to use an adapter and the key benefits
- Tutorial - how to create two tone piping
- How to flat ice a cupcake in buttercream and then create edible 'sand'
- Using a wide selection of different nozzles learn an array of piping skills
- Pipe a range of cactus and succulent designs
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home