You will be sent an invitation to join the zoom 'meeting' along with a list and picture of the equipment and materials Annabelle will be using.
Annabelle will demonstrate how to
- Tutorial - different types of buttercream and achieving the perfect consistency
- Tutorial - how to colour buttercream, including whitening and using the new colour mill colours
- How to coat a cake in buttercream
- How to achieve a variety of different textured effects using scrapers and palette knives
- Advanced planning and storage
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
This is a demonstration for you to watch at home - you are able to record the demonstration for your personal use