We will bake you 4 cupcakes. Spend 2 hours decorating them on an Easter theme (sheep, bunny face, carrots, easter egg). A fun course that's jam packed with skills - be amazed not only at what you can create but also by how much you can learn in a short time. The skills learnt can easily be used on cookies and larger celebration cakes too.
- How to create a cupcake dome
- How to pipe rosette skills with royal icing
- Tutorial - Different types of icings, how to choose, use, store
- Simple modelling techniques
- How to use a range of professional tools and techniques to enhance your modelling
- How to use moulds
- How to create a bow from icing
- How to create patterned paste
- How to make cupcake toppers
- How to pipe a basic swirl
Annabelle established Confection Perfection (now re-branded as Annabelle Jane Cake School) in 1996 from her kitchen table; bought her first retail premises in 2000 and is now settled in a delightful setting in Bearsted, just outside Maidstone. Annabelle has extensive cake decorating experience and is highly creative and artistic. Annabelle is an accredited tutor for the PME Diplomas in Sugar craft and also designs and delivers a wide range of other highly successful cake baking and decorating classes. Annabelle has a huge vision for our Cake School and ensures that the strong reputation we have earned continues to grow lead by her consistently high standards.
Everything is included for you to create your Easter upcakes - the materials and use of equipment. We will provide a box to take your cupcakes home in.
We provide tea, coffee, drinking water and cake. You may like to bring an apron.
Students recieve a comprehensive set of notes and a 10% discount on shop purchases (off items used on the course).